UNITED CONSUMER FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDES FINANCING FOR THE FUNERAL INDUSTRY
PARTNERSHIP WITH C&J FINANCIAL AND MEMORIAL PAYMENT SOLUTIONS EMPOWERS FUNERAL HOMES TO ASSIST FAMILIES
WESTLAKE, OH, July 17, 2017 – United Consumer Financial Services Company (UCFS), a leading financing company offering businesses the ability to finance their consumers’ purchases, announces they have begun financing funeral-related services and products.
“UCFS has provided financing for almost four decades and expanding into the memorial market is a natural step. We recognize that families may struggle to quickly secure funds to cover funeral expenses. Offering flexible financing products and services to funeral homes, crematories and monument companies means families can be better served and merchants can grow their business,” says Joe Francesconi, UCFS President.
UCFS can approve a consumer loan in minutes, offers competitive APRs, amounts from $1,000 to $10,000, and with closed-end term loans of up to 36 months. Loans can fill the gap while families wait for others to share funeral costs. UCFS business customers enroll in a program customized to their specific needs.In addition, UCFS announces a strategic partnership with two industry leading payment organizations so non-cash payments for funeral services or products from any of these three providers are simple and fast:
- United Consumer Financial Services: closed-end, term loans
- Memorial Payment Solutions: credit card and EFT processing
- C&J Financial: insurance death claims processing
- Three payment partners handling all non-cash payments
- Funds paid directly to a memorial provider – not families – in 1-2 days
- Families choose memorial amenities and options they desire – helps avoid eliminating services
- White-glove customer service
- Reduced administrative time and costs
- No up-front costs.
###Click here to view a pdf