For patients needing or wanting dental procedures, especially when not covered by insurance or for an elective procedure, the cost can be challenging. In today's medical practice environment, helping every patient obtain the service they want and need is essential. That's why fixed-term loans (closed-end financing) are a terrific payment option for dental services.
It happens every day, a patient needs implants or wisdom teeth pulled, a child or adult needs braces, or a cosmetic dental procedure is desired. Financing out-of-pocket or non-covered insurance procedures can be the difference in obtaining/performing a procedure.
How it Works
- Dental provider registers with UCFS to be a business that offers consumer financing (no registration fee)
- When a patient wants help paying for their procedure, a credit application is completed, either online by the dental office or by the patient with a phone call to UCFS
- Within minutes, the dentist’s office or patient is alerted to the credit app approval and the procedure can begin right away
- Dentist is paid for the services within several days
- Patient begins repayment of financed amount.
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgeons
- Maxillofacial Surgeons
To help providers in this changing market, and to allow patients access to the best dental procedures, financing is the ideal method of payment for both dental providers and patients. Financing is especially helpful for people depending on available cash and credit cards to manage day-to-day expenses. By adding a low, monthly, fixed amount, procedures are possible for more patients.
- Patient approval in minutes
- A high percentage of approved patients
- Finance amounts of $1,000 to $10,000
- Low, fixed monthly payments with a set term of 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Interest rates that are competitive or lower than most other finance companies
- No fee for early payoff
- Online merchant portal to review accounts
- Full-service website for patient account reference, online payment and to set up autopay.
- No-interest, same-as-cash options when paid in the specified time frame, (if provided by the dental practice and if the buyer meets credit requirements).
UCFS is committed to helping patients receive dental procedures quickly with a repayment plan that meets their budget. Patients who might have delayed treatment or not proceeded with a service at all before – can more forward now!