For shoppers wanting to purchase a pet, financing is the perfect way to ensure you can bring your new family member home the same day that you find him/her! And for retailers, helping families find the joy in a new family member is so very rewarding!
That's why fixed-term loans (closed-end financing) are a terrific payment option for both retailers and families.
Read on to learn more!
How it Works
- Pet retailers register with UCFS to be a business that offers consumer financing (no registration fee)
- When a customer wants help paying for their new pet, an online credit application is completed
- Within minutes, the merchant is alerted to the credit app approval and the shopper can move forward with buying their new family member!
- Retailer is paid within several days
- Shopper begins repayment of financed amount after 30 days.
- Fast and friendly service
- Easy to apply
- Take your pet home right away
- Set payment amount for a set length of time
- A payment amount that works with your budget!
To help retailers in this changing market, and to allow families to purchase the pet of their dreams, financing is the ideal method of payment for both shoppers and sellers. Financing is especially helpful for people depending on available cash and credit cards to manage day-to-day expenses. By adding a low, monthly, fixed amount, families can acquire their new family member right away!
- Shoppers are approved in minutes
- A high percentage of approved customers
- Finance amounts of $1,000 to $5,000
- Low, fixed monthly payments with a set term of 6, 12, 18, 24 or 36 months
- Interest rates that are competitive or lower than many other finance companies
- No fee for early payoff
- Buyers can establish auto-pay
- Online merchant portal to review accounts
- Full-service consumer website for account reference, online payment and autopay
- No-interest, same-as-cash options when paid in the specified time frame, (if offered by the retailer).
UCFS is committed to helping families purchase a pet in a quick and easy method with a repayment plan that meets their budget. Shoppers who might have delayed their purchase or not proceeded at all can move forward now!