Our Inbound Call Center Representative provides a high level of customer service and accuracy while processing loan application information, determines caller needs for efficient, effective and accurate service, and displayers customer service excellence at all times.
Work Schedule: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 9am to 5:30pm & Sunday 12pm-8pm
*We offer a language premium for bilingual employees and a shift differential for working weekend hours*
- Enter and process loan application information from inbound calls.
- Determine caller needs and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and/or route calls to other departments
- Confirm customer accuracy, complete customer verification and document as needed.
- Maintain excellent customer service levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Superior customer service skills and desire to help consumers.
- Self-motivated; can complete tasks without being asked.
- Strong commitment to high quality of service.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to support and maintain confidential relationships, processes and information.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone and in person. Ability to verbally articulate requests for information professionally.
- Ability to promote a positive work environment for current and prospective employees.
- Proficiency with a computer, standard office equipment and computer programs, including but not limited to Outlook, Internet/search engines, online programs. MS Office a plus.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Call center experience a plus but not required.
- MUST BE ABLE TO TYPE 35WPM MINIMUM.
- Maintain alphanumeric data entry accuracy rate of 95% or above.