United Consumer Financial Services (UCFS) is growing and needs team members to handle inbound calls for accepting credit applications.
- Proficient data entry abilities, including 10-key proficiency
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional and dependable work ethic
- Prior call center experience a plus, but not required.
- Pre-employment background and drug screening.
- $1/hour premium for night shift
- $1/hour premium for Spanish fluency
For over 35 years, United Consumer Financial Service (UCFS) has offered financing solutions to thousands of business partners and has helped 4 million consumers finance over $6 billion in purchases. UCFS provides a multitude of financing services to distributors, merchants and professional service organizations, as well as consumers throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
High School Diploma or GED required