The primary responsibility of an Instant Credit Rep is providing a high level of customer service and accuracy while entering and processing loan application information from inbound calls generated by Sales Representative, Distributors or Stores. Rep determines caller needs for efficient, effective and accurate service, and displays customer service excellence at all times.
INSTANT CREDIT REPRESENTATIVE I & ABOVE
- Enter and process loan application information from inbound calls generated by Sales Representative, Distributors or Stores.
- Determine caller needs and display competence to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and/or route calls to other departments.
- Confirm customer accuracy, complete customer verification worksheets, document and update dispositions.
- Follow communication procedures, departmental policies and compliances. Utilize all tools necessary to confirm customer data is accurate (GIACT, TLO).
- Proficient in indexing all inbound documents located in both the document coordinator and high priority coordinator tiles in OnBase.
- Maintain excellent internal communication within and among department(s).
- Proficient in processing Instant Credit referreds and check contracts located in the RIC tile to ensure compliance and accuracy in OnBase.
- May inspect and audit Accept List in OnBase to ensure accuracy, completeness and all compliance’s are met.
- Use feedback provided by others to improve performance.
- All other duties as assigned.
INSTANT CREDIT REPRESENTATIVE II & ABOVE
- Act as a liaison between Instant Credit and other departments.
- Learn and support the switchboard (as needed).
- Learn and be proficient at all Castel projects.
- Assist supervisor providing direction and communication to ensure all calls are answered in a timely, efficient manner.
- Effectively log in/out and process incoming customer verification calls via 70 split.
INSTANT CREDIT REPRESENTATIVE III
- Effectively process Qualified Instant Credit contracts and check for compliance and accuracy in the Qualified Instant Tile in OnBase.
- Authority to request activities and properly disposition Instant Credit Qualifying.
- Determine departmental needs and adjust priorities based on workload, staffing, customer needs, etc.
- Possess the ability to assist with training new hires and cross-train current employees, to include side-by-side training in effectively logging in/out and processing incoming customer verification calls via 70 split.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Superior customer service skills and desire to help consumers.
- Self-motivated; can complete tasks without being asked.
- Strong commitment to high quality of service.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to support and maintain confidential relationships, processes and information.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone and in person. Can verbally articulate requests for information professionally.
- Ability to work quickly in accordance with organizational time constraints.
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to attend to detail.
- Ability to understand and follow UCFS policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to promote a positive work environment for current and prospective employees.
- Proficiency with a computer, standard office equipment and computer programs, including but not limited to Outlook, Internet/search engines, online programs. MS
- Office a plus.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Superior customer service skills and desire to help our customers.
- Call center experience a plus but not required.
- DATA ENTRY Rep I – 7000 kph, Rep II - 7500 kph, Rep III - 8000 kph.
- Maintain alphanumeric data entry accuracy rate of 95% or above.
- For certain positions, Spanish language fluency may be required.
- This position operates in a professional office environment at UCFS offices in Westlake, Ohio.
- This is typically a full-time position, which is defined as being scheduled to work up to 40 hours or more per week. UCFS is open for operation 7 days a week.
- May be called upon to work overtime, night-time and weekend hours (weekends may be part of regular schedule and/or rotating schedule) as job duties demand.
- The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to talk and hear over the telephone using a headset.
- Ability to use hands to type, and dial and/or answer telephone calls.
- Vision ability to see and read computer screen at close distance.
- Ability to sit in close proximity to others.
- No travel required for the position.