United Consumer Financial Services (UCFS) is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our team! The Outside Sales Representative – New Business is responsible for achieving established sales targets to meet company new business objectives within assigned regions of North America. Executes sales plans and marketing to promote sales growth in assigned product vertical(s). A hunter with the ability to deliver solid business growth while exceeding customer expectations and achieving new business sales goals.
- Present and sell UCFS products and services to new and existing customers.
- Prospect and meet with potential customers
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Build relationships through face-to-face interaction
- Keep customers aware of latest developments
- Network; attend client meetings and entertain clients/prospective clients
- Create and present activities and results
- Forecasting sales, and work sales plan
- Drive volume and market penetration objectives
- Design, implement sales and business development plans
- Drive and deliver consumer financing programs to business owners
- Develops and utilizes new sales techniques to increase sales colume and revenue
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years’ sales experience with proven sales results preferred. Consumer lending experience a plus.
- Precious field sales experience preferred; Territory/client development experience a plus.
For over 35 years, United Consumer Financial Service (UCFS) has offered financing solutions to thousands of business partners and has helped 4 million consumers finance over $6 billion in purchases. UCFS provides a multitude of financing services to distributors, merchants and professional service organizations, as well as consumers throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Up to 50% travel required
Base pay plus commission