The Sales and Marketing Administrator provides operational and administrative support to the Marketing and Sales Operations team while serving as the go to resource for merchant onboarding within the In-Home sales channel. As a part of the sales team, the Sales and Marketing Administrator will support the ongoing evolution of the sales tools used by the team which includes data cleanliness in our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), as well as, keeping our eSignature tool up to date and well organized. The role will also work alongside the Marketing and Communications Manager to help with various content creation and execution for a variety of channels. Onboarding of our In-Home merchants and various account management tasks will be a pertinent piece of this position too.
- Manage various In-Home Channel functions in the AS400
- Manage an efficient client onboarding process from start to finish
- Assist the Outside Sales Representatives with internal approval processes
- Perform various monthly CRM data cleanup projects
- Update our eSignature platform when changes are made to our Merchant Agreement and/or Exhibit Pages
- Run weekly and monthly reports to send to Sales Management
- Generate and manage multiple lists that drive various projects cross-departmentally
- Create various types of emails for our merchant communication
- Develop merchant and consumer brochures to be distributed upon request
- Supporting various contests across all sales channels
- Assist with company shipping via FedEx domestically and internationally
- Post and manage job openings on the UCFS website
- Maintain the company PowerPoint that runs continuously in the lobby
- Create various gift bags, when needed
- Proofread emails and other materials, as needed
- Results-oriented with proven results through self and others.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to keep processes moving forward.
- Ability to see contribution of department from an organizational perspective.
- Communicates effectively (verbally and in writing) to a wide range of internal and external customers/clients/management.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to recognize opportunities and take action to enhance the process flow to increase efficiency.
- Attention to detail. Thorough with a strong ability to see projects through to completion.
- Proficiency with a computer, standard office equipment, smart phone, and computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Internet/search engine savvy.
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a Marketing and/or Administrative Assistant capacity
- B2B support services experience is preferred
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) experience a plus (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot, etc.)
- This position operates in a professional office environment at UCFS offices in Westlake, Ohio.
- This is a part-time position; approximately 25 hours per week.