Outside Sales Representative
The UCFS Outside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving established sales targets to meet company new business objectives within assigned regions of North America. Executes sales plans and marketing to promote sales growth in assigned product vertical(s). A hunter with the ability to deliver solid business growth while exceeding customer expectations and achieving new business sales goals.
- Driving the development of new business for assigned products within assigned region.
- Executing the annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives. Providing detailed activities calendar and sales plan.
- Phone communication and sales, face-to-face relationship building, attending client meetings, reporting activities and results.
- Maximize profit and increase product or service visibility through personal sales efforts.
- Executing the business plan for entry into new consumer financing markets.
- Gathering information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Identifying and pursuing new business targets.
- Closing sales through persistent use of methods such as follow-up calls and emails.
- Effectively communicating with business owners to establish strong business relationships.
- Working closely with the marketing function to support channel and partner programs.
- Acting as the internal and external “champion” to the UCFS businesses.
- Ensuring effective communications are used in driving sales plan objectives.
- Creating a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Act with entrepreneurial conviction to innovate new selling tools & rigor that is implemented across the entire field organization.
- Develop & maintain key client relationships at store and leadership levels with the clients.
- Engage internal functions of sales/marketing/operations to provide VOC, Extra Effort Strategies & reporting rigor.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate quantitative analysis of acquisition, activation & account retention programs.
- Ability to understanding client culture & values through relationship-building process.
- Ability to develop and delivery persuasive presentations.
- Proven results in achieving sales goals / targets.
- Results-oriented with proven results through self and others.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Communicates effectively (verbally and in writing) to a wide range of internal and external customers/clients/management.
- Knowledge of current and potential market trends and understand the scope and impact those trends have on underwriting business.
- Ability to recognize opportunities to enhance the process flow to increase efficiency.
- Strong customer service ability and superior organizational skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability. Ability to execute.
- Attention to detail. Thorough with a strong ability to see projects through to completion.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Proficiency with a computer, standard office equipment, smart phone, and computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Internet/search engine savvy.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- I - 2+ years’ sales experience with proven sales results; consumer credit lending experience a plus.
- II - 5+ years’ sales experience with proven sales results; consumer credit lending experience a plus.
- Territory management/client development experience.
- Previous field sales experience
- This position operates in a professional office environment at UCFS offices in Westlake, Ohio.
- This is a full-time position.
Duration of employment
November 22, 2022
March 9, 2022