Medical Equipment Financing
Medical devices and equipment are an essential part of many peoples' lives, but sometimes insurance only covers part of the cost or doesn't cover it at all. Without medical device financing, the out-of-pocket cost becomes a barrier to acquiring the equipment and devices patients need for a comfortable, high-quality life.
UCFS can help medical equipment suppliers capture a broader share of their market by giving patients fixed-term repayment options as opposed to a single large upfront payment. Through financing, more patients can obtain the scooter, lift chair or POC they need to maintain a healthy, mobile lifestyle.
How Medical Equipment Financing Works
- Medical equipment financing companies or retailers register with UCFS (no registration fee)
- When a patient wants help paying for equipment, the business supplies an online or paper credit application, which is sent to UCFS for approval
- Approval is given in minutes so the sale can be completed immediately
- UCFS pays the business directly and promptly
- Patient begins repayment of the financed amount
- Portable Oxygen
- Low vision devices
- Lift chairs
- Motorized scooters
- Power chairs
- Sleep Aid Machines (CPAP & APAP devices)
- Hospital beds
Medical equipment financing is the ideal method of payment for both patients and businesses because it allows patients to access the best medical and mobility equipment while keeping businesses stable in today’s changing market. Financing medical equipment adds a low, monthly, fixed amount for purchases, making them more accessible to a wider market.
- Patient approval in minutes
- High percentage of approved patients
- Finance amounts of $1,000 to $10,000
- Low, fixed monthly payments
- Competitive interest rates
- No fee for early payoff
- Online merchant portal for account review
- Full-service website for patient account reference, online payment and autopay set-up
- No-interest, same-as-cash options to qualified buyers, if offered by business
Every patient deserves the best medical care possible, including the right medical equipment. UCFS is committed to helping businesses and retailers offer medical equipment finance options to ensure their patients can live their best life possible. Read our case study on the freedom gained from financing an OxyGo to see the incredible difference medical equipment financing can make in someone’s life.