Lawn and Snow Power Equipment
Owning a home with a yard necessitates lawn care essentials for almost every homeowner. As an independent retailer of lawn and driveway equipment - like tractors, snow throwers, blowers, trimmers, edgers, sprayers, and much more - you have the reliable outdoor tools and equipment they need for yard maintenance and special projects.
You can help more customers purchase outdoor power equipment and tools with a consumer financing solution that only requires low, monthly payments be made, instead of the entire cost upfront. With a partner like UCFS, a leading provider of retail customer financing, you can help your customers decide on the best lawn and driveway equipment for their needs and offer an advantageous financing option that fits their budget.
How Lawn Equipment Financing Works with UCFS
- You can sign up to become a business that offers UCFS financing options to customers – registering your business with UCFS is fast, easy and free.
- Once you’ve completed the UCFS Merchant Agreement forms, they are processed in just five to seven business days.
- When registration is complete, your business can immediately help customers finance lawn equipment.
- If a customer is interested in the lawn equipment financing option, you can guide them through an easy online (or paper) credit application.
- Within minutes, you’ll be notified if the credit application was approved, and the approval easily converts to a contract.
- Your customers will begin repayment of the financed amount to UCFS after 30 days.
- UCFS will promptly fund your business once the sale is complete.
Benefits for Your Business
- Customers benefit from UCFS’ easy application process for credit approval within minutes.
- Customers’ monthly payments align with most budgets, including no-interest, same-as-cash options.
- Customers can purchase the lawn equipment they want now and pay it off over time – in a few years or less with fixed, low monthly payments for 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months.
- Customers have access to a simple, full-service website for account management and payments.
- Customers have an online autopay option for bank or debit/credit cards.
- Customers never receive a penalty for early payoff.
What We Can Do For You
Regardless of yard size and climate, homeowners need a wide array of lawn care equipment to tackle everything from basic yard to-dos to complete yard and landscaping overhauls. However, not every consumer who wants lawn and driveway equipment and tools will have the cash or personal credit to buy the equipment upfront. With the lawn equipment financing option offered by UCFS, you don’t have to leave customers without options and can show every potential customer that your products come attached to an easy and affordable financing option. With a high percentage of applicants approved, our financing solutions are designed to act in the best interest of your customers and your business.
Benefits for Your Business
- Your lawn equipment business will benefit from zero registration, setup or monthly fees when you partner with UCFS.
- Your business will grow through improved cash flow for your business
- Your business will see increased sales with a payment method that offers improved convenience and access to your products
- Your business can offer fast customer approval
- Your business can finance amounts of $1,000 to $10,000.
- Your business benefits from co-branding on informational materials for the lawn equipment financing option: both brochures and web content.
- UCFS handles the financials so you can focus on moving your business forward.
Becoming a United Consumer Financial Services Client Is Easy
- First, sign the UCFS Merchant Agreement Forms — at no cost — and allow approximately 5-7 business days for processing
- Complete a brief personal training on the UCFS loan process (about 15 minutes)
- Then start offering financing to your customers!