For shoppers wanting to purchase a pet, pet purchase financing is the perfect way to ensure you can bring your new family member home the same day that you find him/her! And for retailers, helping families find the joy in a new family member is so very rewarding! That's why fixed-term loans (closed-end financing) are a terrific payment option for both retailers and families.
Read on to learn more!
How To Offer Pet Financing Options
- As a pet retailer or store, you can register with UCFS to become a business that offers your customers pet financing options (no registration fee required)
- When a customer is interested in pet financing options, you can guide them through an easy online credit application
- Within minutes, you’ll be alerted to the credit app approval and the shopper can move forward with buying their new family member!
- You’ll receive your payment directly and promptly, usually within 1-3 days.
- Your customer will begin repayment of the financed amount after 30 days
- Pet shoppers are able to take their new family member home right away
- Set payment amounts over a 12, 18, 24 or 36 month period
- Low monthly payments work with virtually any budget, leaving customers with their every-day-spending for daily living expenses
- UCFS offers fast and friendly service, an online credit application, or paper, to make financing a pet purchase really fast and easy
- Businesses can enter a customer’s credit application into the UCFS web portal, and when approved, convert it in seconds to a contract for final details and esigning. A business can have their customer create their own credit application, by creating a link to post on their website, social media or send by email to their customers. Or, a credit application can be writtenon paper and then called into the UCFS Instant Credit Department, which is open from 8am to 1am most days.
Click here to read our case study about a family that bought a puppy to surprise their daughter! Because of low monthly payments, a little girl was surprised on Christmas.
To help retailers in this changing market and to allow families to purchase the pet of their dreams – dog, cat or exotic animal – financing is the ideal method of payment for both shoppers and sellers. Pet Purchase financing is especially helpful for people depending on available cash and credit cards to manage day-to-day expenses. By adding a low, monthly, fixed amount, families can acquire their new family member right away! What Can We Do For You?
- Shoppers can be approved in minutes
- A high percentage of customers are approved
- Finance amounts of $1,000 to $7,500
- Low, fixed monthly payments with a set number of months per term, typically between 12 and 36 months
- Interest rates that are competitive or lower than many other pet financing companies or credit cards
- Consumers do not pay an early payoff fee. If the consumer decides to pay off the total amount earlier than the full term, they save on interest charges.
- Auto-pay option, so consumers can set and forget the low monthly payment.
- Online merchant portal to review accounts and see payments made to the company
- Full-service consumer website for account reference, online payment and auto-pay review or changes
- No-interest, same-as-cash options when paid in the specified time frame, (if offered by the retailer)
UCFS is committed to helping families purchase their dog, cat, or exotic animal, in a quick and easy pet purchase financing method with a repayment plan that meets their budget. Whether you are looking for a puppy/dog, kitten/cat, bird, reptile or exotic animal, UCFS low monthly payments for pets can help a business provide more families with their new pet! Shoppers who might have delayed their purchase or not proceeded at all can move forward now!
United Consumer Financial Services provides retailers with the ability to offer their consumers low monthly payments for the purchase of their new family pet. Stores in the USA, Puerto Rico, the UK, Italy, Australia and New Zealand can offer these services by contacting UCFS to form a business partnership to offer financing. Pets can include: puppies, kittens, birds and exotic animals.