For shoppers wanting to purchase a pet, pet purchase financing is the perfect way to ensure you can bring your new family member home the same day that you find him/her! And for retailers, helping families find the joy in a new family member is so very rewarding! That's why fixed-term loans (closed-end financing) are a terrific payment option for both retailers and families.
Read on to learn more!
How To Offer Pet Financing Options
- As a pet retailer, you can register with UCFS to become a business that offers your customers pet financing options (no registration fee required)
- When a customer is interested in pet financing options, you can guide them through an easy online credit application
- Within minutes, you’ll be alerted to the credit app approval and the shopper can move forward with buying their new family member!
- You’ll receive your payment directly and promptly
- Your customer will begin repayment of the financed amount after 30 days
- Pet shoppers are able to take their new family member home right away
- Set payment amounts over a set length of time are easier to manage than a large lump sum
- Smaller payment amounts work with virtually any budget
- UCFS offers fast, friendly service and an easy application process to make financing a pet purchase less daunting
- Businesses can enter a customer’s credit application directly into the UCFS web portal, and when approved, convert it in seconds to a contract for final details and esigning. Or, a credit application can be taken on paper, and called into the UCFS Isntant Credit Department.
To help retailers in this changing market, and to allow families to purchase the pet of their dreams, financing is the ideal method of payment for both shoppers and sellers. Pet Purchase financing is especially helpful for people depending on available cash and credit cards to manage day-to-day expenses. By adding a low, monthly, fixed amount, families can acquire their new family member right away! What Can We Do For You?
- Shoppers can be approved in minutes
- A high percentage of customers are approved
- Finance amounts of $1,000 to $7,500
- Low, fixed monthly payments with a set number of months per term, typically between 12 and 36 months
- Interest rates that are competitive or lower than many other pet financing companies
- Consumers do not pay an early payoff fee, if they decide to pay off the total amount earlier than the full term.
- Auto-pay option, so consumers can set and forget the low monthly payment.
- Online merchant portal to review accounts
- Full-service consumer website for account reference, online payment and auto-pay
- No-interest, same-as-cash options when paid in the specified time frame, (if offered by the retailer)
UCFS is committed to helping families purchase a pet in a quick and easy pet purchase financing method with a repayment plan that meets their budget. Shoppers who might have delayed their purchase or not proceeded at all can move forward now!