Funeral Service Financing
A funeral home’s number one goal is ensuring families receive the best possible service for their loved one. United Consumer Financial Services’ top priority is helping funeral homes grow their business by providing financing options to families for their service.
It happens every day; a grieving family selects more options for their funeral than their budget allows. With financing, families can achieve their desired memorial service.
Funeral Homes Can
- Improve cash flow and increase sales
- Differentiate from other funeral homes in their market
- Offer an additional payment method to supplement cash, credit and insurance assignment
- Provide customers of all credit levels a funeral service they desire
- Capture a larger share of business
- Eliminate financial risk of using the funeral home’s capital
- Receive funding quickly
- Flexible financing terms
- Same-as-cash option
- Competitive interest rates
- Financing for all or a portion of funeral costs
- Fast credit decision to plan accordingly
- Bank or credit/debit card autopay for set-it-and-forget-it payments
- Online payment portal for account inquiry and management
No matter when funeral payment discussions arise – before or after selecting funeral or memorial services – consumer financing is a critical payment option to ensure a profitable business.