Interior Home Project & Improvement Financing
Emergency or not, home improvement and repair projects can cost a great deal of money upfront, and not all customers have the ability to cover a large, lump sum. While in-house financing can help businesses reach a wider range of customers, it also puts more work on the shoulders of business owners as they manage invoices and customer follow-ups. Independently managing financing can take attention away from what really matters: growing a successful business and providing excellent services.
If you’re searching for a company that offers financing services and payment plans for your interior home improvement project customers, we can help. We help paint, sheetrock, lighting, insulation, and other interior design dealers and contractors offer financing to their customers.
With home improvement and home project financing options from UCFS, businesses, dealers and contractors, (and their customers) get the best of both worlds. UCFS handles customer accounts and businesses can begin work on their projects right away. Learn more about the benefits of partnering with UCFS, and how to offer financing to customers through our programs.
- Business registers with UCFS — no registration fees! Ideally, the professional will have a year or more of business ownership under their belt or decades of industry experience
- When discussing payment options for projects that are typically under 2-4 weeks, the contractor suggests a financing plan with low monthly payments to the homeowner
- When the customer opts for financing with low monthly payments, the home improvement specialist supplies an online or paper credit application, which is reviewed by UCFS
- Approval can be provided rapidly so the project can begin immediately
- The business is funded after a project completion certificate is received by UCFS
- Homeowner begins repayment to UCFS
Quoted from Improving America’s Housing 2019: “When owners pay for home improvements with savings or credit cards, average spending is about $3,300 per project, but almost double that amount for projects with contractor-arranged financing at $6,500. And if owners tap their equity for funds, project spending increases to almost $7,500 if the source of funding is a cash-out refinance and $9,300 if it is a home equity loan or line of credit.”
- Painting (interior and exterior)
- Outdoor fences
- Exterior lighting
- Concrete installation
- Flooring installation (carpet, tile, wood, etc.)
- Tree trimming
- Decks and patios
- Garage floors
- Improved cash flow
- Low, fixed monthly payments
- Finance amounts of $1,000 to $10,000
- Full-service website for customer account reference and online payment
- Auto-pay options for customers
- No customer fees for early payoff
- Co-branding options on informational materials like brochures
- No registration, setup or monthly fees for contractors
- Fast approval to streamline project scheduling process or immediate commencement of work
Financing for home improvement providers can be a major growth factor for even well-established businesses. With UCFS, businesses gain access to a team with over 35 years of experience in a broad spectrum of consumer financing services. Our team has the skills needed to provide effective, friendly services to customers while ensuring businesses receive the funds they need to expand their market and offer the best service possible.