Home Project & Home Improvement Financing
Upgrading a home provides added curb appeal and overall property value. For homeowners, figuring a way to cover the cost of their home improvement project is as much a part of their decision-making process as choosing the designs, colors and material.
With UCFS, customers can finance their purchase now and make low monthly payment while enjoying their home!
If you’re searching for a company that offers financing services and payment plans for your interior home improvement project customers, we can help. We help paint, sheetrock, lighting, insulation, and other interior design dealers and contractors offer financing to their customers.
Advantages for Your Customers
- Fixed, low monthly payments (retail-installment financing) so start a home improvement now and pay over time
- Simple and straightforward financing for all or a portion of the cost
- Credit approval within minutes for same-day, emergency-needed services or purchases
- High percentage of applicants approved
- Online autopay options for bank or debit/credit cards
- Simple online payment portal for easy account inquiry and management
Advantages for Your Business
- Company growth by serving more customers
- Improved company cash flow for your business, with payment to your business by ACH within a few days of project completion
- Increased sales with a payment method that offers improved convenience and acts in the best interest of your clientele and business
- Finance amounts of $1,000 to $10,000
- Full-service website for customer account reference and online payments
- Co-branded marketing material provided by UCFS
- No registration, setup or monthly fees for contractors
- Fast approval to streamline project scheduling process or immediate commencement of work
Offer Financing for Home Improvement Projects Such As:
- Closet organizers
- Flooring installation (carpet, tile, wood, etc.)
- Garage doors
- Garage floors
- Roofing / gutters
- Tree trimming
- Window treatments
- Windows / doors
Joint Center for Housing Studies by Harvard University
When owners pay with savings or credit cards, average spending is about $3,300, but almost double that amount for projects with contractor-arranged financing ($6,500). If owners tap their equity for funds, project spending increases to almost $7,500 if the source is a cash-out refinance and $9,300 if it is a home equity loan or line of credit.
Partnering with UCFS for Home Project Financing is Fast and Easy
- Complete the UCFS Merchant Agreement Forms at no cost. Allow 2-3 business days for processing.
- Once registered, start offering financing to your customers.
- When a customer opts for financing, the business or customer completes an online credit application – which is instantly reviewed by UCFS.
- If your customer is approved, start the project immediately!