- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: noon – 8:00 PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 2:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Our Client Services Call Center Representative (Levels 1 - 3) provides a high level of customer service to our business and consumer customers. Your focus will to support transactions from application submission to loan contract verification and finally funding or cancellation. Representative must assist all inbound or outbound consumer or merchant interactions respectfully and quickly by providing direct assistance as defined below or route call to appropriate Service Level Representative or other department.
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – LEVEL 1 (All Levels)
- Enter and process all inbound consumer loan applications
- Provide auto generated decisions
- Perform Welcome/Verification Calls (both inbound and outbound)
- Assign incoming documents to the proper account in our tracking system
Provide troubleshooting support for our Merchants that are using the UCFS Application Portal
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – LEVEL 2 ADDITIONAL SCOPE:
- Ability to perform Level 1 responsibilities at the highest level of proficiency
- Check contracts in our tracking system to ensure accuracy
- Monitor and review received applications to determine if all paperwork has been received and take the next steps necessary for funding
- Recognize missing, incomplete or invalid documents then follow up with the business customer
- Process cancellations
- Identify resolutions with accounts in the problem queue
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – LEVEL 3 ADDITIONAL SCOPE:
- Ability to perform Level 1 & 2 responsibilities at the highest level of proficiency.
- Troubleshoot business customer questions
- Identify customer complaints and take appropriate action
- Assist with training new hires and cross-training current employees
- Handle escalated Client or Consumer call
- Negative DNCR tasks
- Process Merchant contract orders
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Superior customer service skills and desire to help consumers.
- Self-motivated; can complete tasks without being asked.
- Strong commitment to high quality of service.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to support and maintain confidential relationships, processes, and information.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone and in person. Can verbally articulate requests for information professionally.
- Ability to work quickly in accordance with organizational time constraints.
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to attend to detail.
- Ability to understand and follow UCFS policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ability to promote a positive work environment for current and prospective employees.
- Proficiency with a computer, standard office equipment and computer programs, including but not limited to Outlook, Internet/search engines, online programs. MS Office a plus.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Call center/Customer Service experience a plus but not required.
- Superior service skills and desire to help our customers.
- Experienced Data Entry and testing may be required.
- Maintain alphanumeric data entry accuracy rate of 95% or above.
- For certain positions, Spanish language fluency may be required.
This position operates in a professional office environment at UCFS offices in Westlake, Ohio.
This is typically a full-time position, which is defined as being scheduled to work up to 40 hours or more per week. UCFS is open for operation 7 days a week. May be called upon to work overtime, evening and weekend hours (weekends may be part of regular schedule and/or rotating schedule) as job duties demand.