For patients needing or wanting dental procedures, for families looking to cover the cost of their children's braces, especially when not covered by insurance or for an elective procedure, the cost can be challenging. In today's medical practice environment, helping every patient obtain the service they want and need is essential. That's why dental financing services is a terrific payment option for dental and orthodontia services.
It happens every day, a patient needs implants or wisdom teeth pulled, a child or adult needs braces/orthodontia, or a cosmetic dental procedure is desired. Financing out-of-pocket or non-covered insurance procedures can be the difference to performing a procedure.
How To Provide Dental Care Financing For Patients
- As a dental care provider, register with UCFS to become a business that offers dental care financing (no registration fee)
- When a patient is interested in dental care financing, your office can provide the patient with the online credit application for them to complete themselves.
- Within minutes, your office receives an email with the credit app decision – and if approved, the procedure can begin right away
- The dental office is paid promptly by UCFS, usually within 2-3 days of the contract being signed
- Your patient will then begin repayment of the financed amount
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgeons
To help providers in this changing market, and to allow patients access to the best dental procedures, financing is the ideal method of payment for both dental providers and patients. Financing is especially helpful for people depending on available cash and credit cards to manage day-to-day expenses. By adding a low, monthly, fixed amount, procedures are possible for more patients.
- Patients are approved in minutes
- A high percentage of approved patients, a higher percentage than other lenders
- Finance amounts of $1,000 to $10,000 – higher amounts than other providers
- Low, fixed monthly payments with a set term/number of months (6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 months)
- Interest rates that are competitive or lower than most other dental financing companies
- Patients have no fee for early payoff
- UCFS has an online merchant portal to process credit applications and review business payments
- Full-service website for patient account reference, auto pay review and to see payoff amount
- Practice can eliminate costs and time associated with in-house collection
- No-interest, same-as-cash dental care financing options when paid in the specified time frame (if provided by the dental practice and if the buyer meets credit requirements)
UCFS is committed to helping patients receive dental procedures quickly with a repayment plan that meets their budget. Patients who might have delayed treatment or not proceeded with a service at all before can move forward now!