For patients needing or wanting dental procedures, especially when not covered by insurance or for an elective procedure, the cost can be challenging. In today's medical practice environment, helping every patient obtain the service they want and need is essential. That's why dental financing services is a terrific payment option for dental services.
It happens every day, a patient needs implants or wisdom teeth pulled, a child or adult needs braces, or a cosmetic dental procedure is desired. Financing out-of-pocket or non-covered insurance procedures can be the difference in obtaining/performing a procedure.
How To Provide Dental Care Financing For Patients
- As a dental care provider, you can register with UCFS to become a business that offers dental care financing (no registration fee
- When a patient is interested in dental care financing, either your office can guide them through an online a credit application, or the patient can apply by phone
- Within minutes, your office or the patient will receive a credit app approval alert — and the procedure can begin right away
- You will be paid directly and promptly by UCFS
- Your patient will then begin repayment of the financed amount
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgeons
- Maxillofacial Surgeons
To help providers in this changing market, and to allow patients access to the best dental procedures, financing is the ideal method of payment for both dental providers and patients. Financing is especially helpful for people depending on available cash and credit cards to manage day-to-day expenses. By adding a low, monthly, fixed amount, procedures are possible for more patients.
- Patient approval in minutes
- A high percentage of approved patients
- Finance amounts of $1,000 to $10,000
- Low, fixed monthly payments with a set term/number of months
- Interest rates that are competitive or lower than most other dental financing companies
- No fee for early payoff
- Online merchant portal to review accounts
- Full-service website for patient account reference, online payment and autopay setup
- No-interest, same-as-cash dental care financing options when paid in the specified time frame (if provided by the dental practice and if the buyer meets credit requirements)
UCFS is committed to helping patients receive dental procedures quickly with a repayment plan that meets their budget. Patients who might have delayed treatment or not proceeded with a service at all before can move forward now!