Hearing Aid Financing
Because hearing aids are costly and typically not covered by insurance, hearing aid financing is an important payment option that all hearing centers should offer. Over 80% of adults with hearing loss choose to forego a purchase because of cost, which averages $4,700 for both ears. The ability to help customers suffering from hearing loss to regain their full range of hearing is beneficial for both patients and the businesses that serve them.
How Hearing Aid Financing Programs Work
- Hearing care centers register for the UCFS merchant program.
- When a patient wants help paying for their hearing tests and hearing aids, a credit application is completed.
- Within minutes of credit approval, the hearing aid sale can be completed.
- The hearing care center is paid directly and in a timely manner.
- 30 days after purchase, the patient begins repayment of the financed amount in fixed, low monthly payments
- Patients can purchase hearing aids and regain quality of hearing — and a better quality life!
- Rather than a single large payment, they pay low, fixed monthly payments through their hearing aid payment plan.
- Low monthly payments can work with almost any budget.
- UCFS offers fast, friendly service to make both the application and repayment process as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Patients no longer have to turn away your services due to an inability to pay.
- Your center can service more customers and capture a larger share of business
- Online portal for merchants to review accounts.
- Your center receives payment quickly.
- Cash flow and sales are improved.
- High percentages of approved patients.
- Fast and easy approval, allowing you to complete a sale minutes after an application.
- Competitive interest rates as opposed to other financing companies and as compared to credit card rates.
- No penalty fees for early payoff.
- Online portal for patients to make payments or set autopay options.
- Finance amounts ranging from $1,000 to $10,000.
The UCFS team is always searching for new merchants to partner with and offer our professional financing services. The sign-up process for our Merchant Program is free. You will also have access to the UCFS team of financing experts, who are ready to assist with questions. Together, we can help patients live their best life with high-quality hearing aids and hearing services.