LASIK Surgery Financing
Corrective vision procedures like LASIK can greatly improve a patient's quality of life and remove the need for glasses and contact lenses from their budget. However, the cost of LASIK surgery can be a barrier between some patients and better vision.
UCFS can help businesses open their doors to a wider scope of patients through vision financing for a variety of corrective procedures, like LASIK. Having a flexible payment option that allows patients to choose low, fixed, monthly rates over a single lump sum allows vision facilities to schedule and follow through on procedures efficiently so patients leave with their vision improved or completely clear for the very first time.
- Medical or vision practices register with UCFS (no registration fees)
- Through proper advertising, patients are informed of and can request LASIK financing as a payment option for their procedure
- After a credit application is completed, patients may be approved by UCFS within minutes
- UCFS pays the practice or facility directly and promptly
- Patient begins repayment of their financed amount to UCFS 30 days after their procedure
Benefits for Patients:
- Fixed, low monthly payments
- Quick approval using criteria beyond credit scores
- Financing amounts from $1,000 to $10,000
- Personable and dedicated customer service professionals
- Competitive interest rates and same-as-cash options, if offered by the business
- No registration fee, no setup fee, no monthly fees
- No minimum usage fee for the vision center; have one patient a day or one a month use financing – UCFS will support your business
- Fast approval to streamline the procedure scheduling process
- Business accounts are paid directly by UCFS
- UCFS manages patient account services to increase collection rate
- Co-branding marketing materials such as signage and patient brochures.
When financing eye surgery is an option available to patients, it’s possible to capture a larger share of the market. UCFS can not only give businesses the means to attract more patients, but also the resources to handle their accounts and needs once the procedure is complete. UCFS has 38 years of experience in the broad spectrum of consumer financing services, so businesses and clinics can trust that our team has the skills needed to provide effective, friendly services to our partners and their customers.
Give the most payment options and best care to vision procedure patients. Reach out today to start the conversation.