Tax Relief Legal Services Financing
When a consumer needs help making sense of tax debt to handle delinquent taxes, and their legal or accounting firm is ready to help, having a payment plan for services can be a huge benefit! A professional negotiating with the IRS to obtain payment plans for income tax debt, and offering installment financing means low monthly payments for professional services. This important payment option is vital to an accounting firm's business strategy. The ability to help customers burdened with tax debt is beneficial for both the taxpayer and businesses that serve them.
How Tax Relief Financing Programs Work
- Legal firms providing tax relief services register for the UCFS merchant program.
- When a customer wants help paying for legal services, a credit application is completed, typically by a call center agent taking a consumer’s information over the phone, entered into the UCFS system.
- Within minutes of credit approval, a contract can be automatically created
- The customer receives an email to esign the contract
- The business is paid directly and in a timely manner.
- The customer begins repayment of the financed amount in fixed, low monthly payments.
- Customers are able to obtain legal services they need to find peace of mind for tax repayment.
- Rather than a single large payment, consumers pay a low, fixed monthly payment for services.
- Low monthly payments can work with almost any budget, so this purchase does not interfere in monthly household spending.
- UCFS offers fast, friendly service to make both the application and repayment process as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Taxpayers no longer have to decline your services due to an inability to pay.
- Service customers with poor or no credit
- Your organization can capture a larger share of business from a broader range of consumers.
- Online portal to process consumer credit applications and complete financing contracts quickly and easily
- Online portal for merchants to review accounts and company payments
- Your business receives payments directly, not the consumer, via ACH, within a few days.
- Cash flow and sales are improved
- Gain more customer referrals.
- High percentages of approved patients.
- Fast and easy approval, allowing you to complete a sale minutes after application.
- Competitive interest rates.
- If consumers decide to pay off the rest of their balance early, there is no early payoff fee, and they can save interest.
- Online portal for customers to look up their balance, set autopay or make additional payments.
- Finance amounts ranging from $1,000 to $10,000.
The UCFS team is always searching for new merchants to partner with and offer our professional financing services. The sign-up process for our Merchant Program is free. You will also have access to the UCFS team of financing experts, who are ready to assist with any questions. Together, we can help customers regain control of their financial life. With this additional payment type, your business can help more consumers.