Tax Relief Financing
When a consumer needs help making sense of tax debt to handle delinquent taxes, and their legal or accounting firm is ready to help, having a payment plan for services can be a huge benefit! A professional negotiating with the IRS to obtain payment plans for income tax debt, and offering installment financing means low monthly payments for professional services. This important payment option is vital to an tax relief firm's business strategy. The ability to help customers burdened with tax debt is beneficial for both the taxpayer and businesses that serve them.
How Tax Relief Financing Programs Work
- Legal firms providing tax relief services register for the UCFS merchant program.
- When a customer wants help paying for legal services, a credit application is completed, typically by a call center agent taking a consumer’s information over the phone, entered into the UCFS portal.
- Within minutes of credit approval, a contract can be automatically created
- The customer receives an email to esign the contract
- The business is paid directly and in a timely manner, usually in 1-3 days after contract signing and receiving the sales receipt.
- The customer begins repayment of the financed amount to UCFS in fixed, low monthly payments.
- Customers are able to obtain legal services they need to find peace of mind for tax repayment.
- Rather than a single large payment, consumers pay a low, fixed dollar amount for 12, 18, 24 or 36 months.
- Low monthly payments can work with almost any budget, so this purchase does not interfere with monthly household spending.
- UCFS offers fast, friendly service to make both the application and repayment process as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Customers don’t need to decline your services due to an inability to pay.
- Service customers with poor, little or no credit
- Your organization can capture a larger share of business from a broader range of consumers.
- Online portal to process consumer credit applications and complete financing contracts quickly and easily
- Businesses can set up a UCFS link on their website so customers can complete their own credit applications
- Online portal for merchants to review accounts and company payments
- The business receives payments directly, not the consumer, via ACH, within a few days.
- Cash flow and sales are improved, especially for businesses that eliminate in-house consumer financing
- Gain more customer referrals.
- High percentages of approved customers, even consumer with average credit quality
- Fast and easy approval, allowing you to complete a sale minutes after application.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Your clients will not receive a penalty for early payoff and can save on interest.
- Online portal for customers to look up their balance, set auto-pay or make additional payments.
- Finance amounts ranging from $1,000 to $10,000.
The UCFS team is always searching for new merchants to partner with and offer our professional financing services. The sign-up process for our Merchant Program is free. And a business only pays a small fee when using financing. Businesses have access to the UCFS team of financing experts who are ready to assist with any questions. Together, we can help customers regain control of their financial life. With this additional payment type, your business can help more consumers.