Veterinary procedures are necessary—and sometimes unexpected. As a result, consumers may have difficulties covering a large bill in a single payment. Offering veterinary financing through UCFS is a way veterinary practices can provide needed services to pet owners while ensuring their business's financial stability.
Applying for our merchant program is easy and helps set apart a veterinary practice from the rest by providing an additional method of payment that can fit almost any budget. UCFS’ merchant program also offers a number of additional benefits for practices, pet owners and, of course, pets.
- Animal owners are able to pay for pet emergency services and other important procedures.
- Fixed, low monthly payments for almost any budget.
- Fast, friendly service from UCFS makes repayment stress-free.
- No penalty for early payoff.
- Animal health is maintained and improved.
- Businesses sign up for UCFS’ merchant program.
- When an animal owner needs help covering the cost of an expensive veterinary bill, office personnel can suggest a veterinary payment plan.
- The family completes a quick and easy credit application.
- Within minutes of approval, veterinary professionals can begin the needed checkup or procedure. Financing can also be offered after the procedure is complete.
- UCFS will provide payment to the veterinary center in a direct and timely manner.
- 30 days after the payment is received, the pet owner will begin a fixed, low monthly repayment plan.
- A high percentage of approved customers to help more pets.
- Quick customer approval.
- Financing of amounts up to $10,000.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Easy online merchant portal for account review and business payment details.
- Co-branded consumer brochures and informational materials for the practice’s waiting room.
- Direct, prompt payments your business can depend on.
Offering a flexible payment option is simple with UCFS. Vet hospital financing allows veterinary professionals to accommodate their customers’ budgetary needs while providing quality care for their animals. If you’re a veterinary professional interested in our financing services, fill out our free merchant application form or contact us today. We look forward to working with your veterinary practice.