Appliance Consumer Financing for Independent Retailers
For independent appliance retailers, offering your customers low monthly payments is essential to being able to serve more customers. UCFS offers appliance financing so there's no need to turn customers away. You sell appliances customers want and need - UCFS has the payment option customers can use to obtain their purchase now, and make payment over a year, two or three while they are using their new purchase, instead of the entire cost upfront. With a partner like UCFS, a leading provider of retail customer financing, you can help your customers decide on the best appliances for their needs and offer an advantageous financing option that fits their budget.
How Appliance Financing Works with UCFS
- You can sign up to become a business that offers UCFS financing options to customer. There is no fee to form a partnership with UCFS.
- Once you’ve completed the UCFS Merchant Agreement forms, they are processed in five to seven business days.
- When registration is complete, your business can immediately help customers finance appliances.
- If a customer is interested in the appliance financing option, you can guide them through an easy online credit application.
- Within minutes, you’ll be notified if the credit application was approved, and the approval easily converts to a contract.
- Your customers will begin repayment of the financed amount to UCFS after 30 days.
- UCFS will fund your business once the sale is complete and the sales receipt is provided to UCFS. Usually within 1-3 business days.
Benefits for Your Business
- Customers benefit from UCFS’ easy application process for credit approval within minutes.
- Customers’ monthly payments align with most budgets, including no-interest, same-as-cash options.
- Customers can purchase the appliances they want now and pay it off over time – with fixed, low monthly payments for 12, 18, 24, or 36 months.
- Customers set up autopay from their bank or debit/credit cards for easy set-it-and-forget-it payments
- Customers never receive a penalty for early payoff.
What We Do For Our Business Partners
One benefit of shopping at a specialty, independent appliance store is the high level of customer service. Adding a low monthly payment to your customers’ payment options is another big benefits for a business! Regardless of whether a customer is buying a single dishwasher – a washer and dryer – or appliances for a new or updated kitchen, low monthly payments with consumer financing can help the business service more customers and more customers obtain what they need and want. Because not every customer has up-front cash, or room on their credit cards to make a large purchase, offering UCFS consumer financing is a big benefits to both businesses and their customers. With a high percentage of applicants approved, our financing solutions are designed to act in the best interest of your customers and your business.
Benefits for Your Business
- Your independent appliance business will benefit from zero registration, setup or monthly fees.
- Your business will grow through improved cash flow for your business
- Your business will see increased sales with a payment method that offers improved convenience and access to your products
- Your business can finance amounts of $1,000 to $10,000.
- Your business benefits from co-branding on informational materials for the appliance financing option: both brochures and web content.
- UCFS handles the financials so you can focus on moving your business forward.
Becoming a United Consumer Financial Services Client Is Easy
- First, sign the UCFS Merchant Agreement Forms — at no cost — and allow approximately 5-7 business days for processing
- Complete a brief personal training on the UCFS loan process (about 20 minutes)
- Then start offering financing to your customers!