As a pet training business owner, you know that the best marketing strategy resonates with your target audience. But how do you get started? What’s the latest trend in pet training marketing? How can you make your business stand out in an increasingly crowded marketplace? We’re going to take a look at five trends that might help you think about how to promote your company and engage new customers:
1. Voice Search And Pet Training
If you’re like me, you’ve probably spent a lot of time searching for restaurants or a specific type of product on Google. Recently, though, I’ve noticed that my searches are becoming more varied and increasingly specific: “best pet trainer in Orlando” or “dog trainer in Los Angeles.” This is because voice search is the future of search—and it’s an excellent opportunity for your pet training business!
Here’s how to optimize your website for voice search:
- First, get rid of all those pesky keywords. Voice search doesn’t care about keywords; it only cares about what people want to say in their own words. So if you have any keyword density (KD) or keyword stuffing going on, now’s the time to eliminate it!
- Don’t just optimize your business name—optimize every possible variation of that name. For example: if someone says “best dog trainer near me” and they’re looking through Yelp reviews, they should see yours first because that phrase matches precisely what you own already—the best dog trainer near me!
2. Content Marketing To Market A Pet Training Business
Content marketing is a strategy that focuses on providing value to a target audience by creating and distributing relevant and engaging content. It’s a way to create high-quality, valuable content that people will want to read, watch or listen to to be able to sell your products or services.
Why is this important for pet training businesses? Because it allows you to tell your brand story or educate potential clients about common dog behavior issues so they understand how you can help solve their problems.
The benefits of using content marketing include the following:
- Increasing brand awareness
- Building trust with potential clients
- Generating leads
3. Professional Photography And Your Pet Training Business
The third trend to consider is professional photography. This can be especially helpful if your business focuses on training animals and you have a dog as a crucial part of your brand. The right professional photos can show off the best parts of your business and help with search engine optimization (SEO) and lead generation.
As I mentioned earlier, getting good photos done correctly isn’t cheap—they can cost anywhere from $300-$1,000 per picture, depending on where they’re taken and what type of equipment is used.
That being said, it’s still worth it for many reasons:
- First, professional images will help you stand out from other pet training businesses that do not offer this service. This is particularly important if people search online for trainers in their area; you want them to find yours first!
- Your website should already include multiple images of the services offered at your company; these will hopefully capture customer attention long enough for them to click through to another page, like an About Us section, where there might be more information about who runs things here at this facility.
4. Customer Experience Is Key When Marketing Your Pet Training Business
Customer experience is critical when marketing your pet training business.
Your customers are the reason you’re in business, and they should have a great experience every time they interact with your brand — whether through social media or in person.
Customers’ experiences are also crucial to your brand as a whole. Unfortunately, it’s easy for people to hear about bad experiences and take them as gospel. You must do everything possible to ensure every customer has an excellent time working with or buying from you.
You can’t control what happens after a sale. Still, if you focus on providing a fantastic customer experience during each interaction, there will be nothing left for the customer to complain about!
5. Video Marketing And Your Pet Training Business
Video marketing is a great way to show off your business. It’s also a great way to show off your expertise, personality, and brand, which means it’s a super effective way of getting the word out about what you do.
Animoto makes it easy for you to create videos that engage viewers and make them want to learn more about what you’re selling or offering.
When choosing the video content, you’d like to share with potential customers, think about what they would most appreciate seeing.
- What would be most helpful?
- What’s new in your industry? And how can Animoto help spread awareness about this change?
- How does this new product relate to something else that people had seen before but never knew existed in this form until now (e.g., “Our new dog bed was inspired by those popular indoor playgrounds where kids can play together safely outside—so whether they’re indoors or outdoors, there will always be something entertaining nearby!”)
It’s not whether you should use these trends in marketing but when. As we saw, they’re all proven effective and are growing in popularity. So you can use these five trends to grow your pet training business today!